1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

08 Brake Issue...PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by AngryBurrito, Jun 12, 2013.

1. AngryBurrito

AngryBurrito New Member

Hi All!

I am a newbie on this site but have worked on cars for nearly all of my life but i have hit a wall when it comes to my Suburban...

I am getting a very bad pulsation coming from the rear of the vehicle. All seats shake violently when braking above 30 mph. I do not feel any vibration from the steering wheel or pedals. I have replaced pads and rotors both front and rear twice to eliminate any wraped rotor or bad pad issues. I have also inspected the calipers and hardware and can not see any signs of premature failure or other issues. The pistons slide freely back into position and pins also slide freely. I am at a loss from this point...someone please help!

-J
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the General Tech section of our forum, as this will widen your audience since your problem could happen with more that just Burbs.

Sorry, I am not sure what it could be but someone should be along soon who may have an idea or two.

Good Luck!