Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

08 Sierra Drivers Power Window Switch Issue

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by sstoner911, Jun 25, 2012.

1. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The drivers side power switch for the front passenger window is giving me issues, when I try to lower the passenger window I have to fiddlw with it to get it to go. Rolling it up its fine. The passenger side switch works fine also.

Right now I have the switch out as I Hydro Dipped all the power window bezels. Since I do have it out, I might as well fix it.

Does anyone know if it may be dirty, it seems the switch is actually 2 halves and I could expose the guts.

Or is it fubar and just replace it?

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i had almost the same problem with my rear drive door switch i would be able to put the window down when in the bakc seat but the driver switch would be able to bring the window back up. i had gm replace it since the truck is still under the warranty. your better of replacing it imo.