1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

08 silverado interior seats

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by erskine, Oct 6, 2008.

1. erskine

erskine New Member

i have cotton seats and they seem to hold everything! it pulls all the lint off your cloths just stick on the seats and a vacuum does not faze it. i have to roll it off the seats using my hands and it still doesnt get it all off.
  2. 92burbanator

92burbanator New Member

maybe try a lint roller? it wont keep the seat from cleaning you but it might make removing the stuff from the seat a little easier:neutral:
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

have you considerd some seat covers??
  4. ponybullitt

ponybullitt New Member

Hi guys, this is my first post and wanted to introduce myself. I am a service manager at a chevy dealership in michigan so I can provide some good info. I thought it would be a good ice breaker to provide some help on my first post! On the lint accumulation problem with the 07-09 trucks, tahoes, suburbans and avalanches and gmc's of course there is a bulletin #07-08-50-018B. The bulletin does provide the necessary parts to correct this problem. All the seat covers and headrest covers will be replaced. If you have a 1LT interior then your cloth will be upgraded to the 2LT cloth. The 2LT cloth looks the same but it is stitched differently now to avoid trapping lint. This bulletin applys to RPO's A95, AZ3, and A68. There is no need to contact customer assistance. Just contact your chevy dealership and tell them you are having the problem with lint accumulation. If they give you a hard time about it it's probably as simple as providing them with the TSB I gave you, most likely the service writer is not even aware of it. I know right now the covers are on back order. Hit me with a message if you have a question.
  5. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Gotta love those hidden TSB's. Ponybullitt thanks for sticking your neck out for one of us.
    Normally aren't you supposed to look out for coorperate interests first:lol: