1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

08 Z71 wheels/tires FS in Albuquerque

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by aftriathlete, Apr 18, 2010.

1. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Selling the stock 2008 Z71 18" alloy wheels and the 265/65/18 bridgestone duelers w/ 11K miles on them. No scratches/blemishes, they've never been run up on a curb or even off-roaded. Does not include the tire pressure sensors, but I've seen them online for about $70 if you're curious. Will sell the wheels separately from the tires if you're interested enough. Can ship, but I know shipping wheels and tires is pretty expensive, so if you wanna pay shipping, I'm cool with that.

$600 for the wheels.

$300 for the tires.

$800 for the whole setup.

All prices are plus shipping if you need it. Thanks guys.
  2. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

Have a picture? Slightly interested but the shipping costs to Texas might be too steep
  3. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

[​IMG] This is the only pic I have of my truck right now. I can get you more close-up pics if that's what you're looking for, but it'll have to wait til Wednesday -- I dropped the truck off this morning to have the lift and new wheels/tires put on. Like I said though, no scratches from being curbed or anything of that nature.
  4. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

5. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Had to head back over to the shop today, so I was able to get some pics of the wheels still on my truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. Killerkong

Killerkong New Member

do you still have these for sale?
  7. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Sold on Tuesday, thanks guys.
  8. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ok we need some pics now of the lift and new tires/rims!!!!
  9. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Just put some pics up in the suspension, wheels, tires section. I love it man.