08 Z71 wheels/tires FS in Albuquerque

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by aftriathlete, Apr 18, 2010.

1. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Selling the stock 2008 Z71 18" alloy wheels and the 265/65/18 bridgestone duelers w/ 11K miles on them. No scratches/blemishes, they've never been run up on a curb or even off-roaded. Does not include the tire pressure sensors, but I've seen them online for about $70 if you're curious. Will sell the wheels separately from the tires if you're interested enough. Can ship, but I know shipping wheels and tires is pretty expensive, so if you wanna pay shipping, I'm cool with that.

$600 for the wheels.

$300 for the tires.

$800 for the whole setup.

All prices are plus shipping if you need it. Thanks guys.

2. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

Have a picture? Slightly interested but the shipping costs to Texas might be too steep

3. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

[​IMG] This is the only pic I have of my truck right now. I can get you more close-up pics if that's what you're looking for, but it'll have to wait til Wednesday -- I dropped the truck off this morning to have the lift and new wheels/tires put on. Like I said though, no scratches from being curbed or anything of that nature.

4. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

5. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Had to head back over to the shop today, so I was able to get some pics of the wheels still on my truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Killerkong

Killerkong New Member

do you still have these for sale?

7. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Sold on Tuesday, thanks guys.

8. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ok we need some pics now of the lift and new tires/rims!!!!

9. aftriathlete

aftriathlete Member

Just put some pics up in the suspension, wheels, tires section. I love it man.