09 - 2010 models with power folding mirrors?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Zephyrm, Jan 10, 2010.

Newest Photos

1. Zephyrm

Zephyrm New Member

Looking at picking up my first truck and looking at a 09 or 2010 crew cab model. My problem however is my small 8 ft garage doors so it looks like I need the power folding mirror option. Can anyone let me know know which model of Silverado Crewcabs 4x4 I should be looking at for this model? I'd also be interested in the Sierra if it helps out with the mirror problem.

Truck will mostly be driven in town with highway miles every so often. Not much towing at all.

Thanks!
  2. 09 Z71 4x4

09 Z71 4x4 Member

folding mirrors

I have a 09 crew cab 4x4 Z71 LT with folding mirrors as one of the options. This is most likely an option found on several Chevy and GMC models. Just look at the window stickers or ask the sale man to point you at a truck with that option.
  3. Zephyrm

Zephyrm New Member

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify, your mirrors are power folding (with a button inside) ?
  4. KickerG

KickerG New Member

I can confirm that its an option, I am awaiting arrival of my new silverado, I got the folding mirrors and yes the control(button) is on the dirvers side door, below the power window(s) buttons
  5. bbesse

bbesse New Member

I just took delivery of my 2010 Sierra 2500HD. And the Deluxe Wide Load Mirrors option DELETES the power fold option.

So the deluxe widload mirrors are not power fold. Ford does darn it.

BBesse
    2010 GMC 2010 SB CC 2X4
    Duramax
  6. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST New Member 100 Posts

My 2009 LT Z71 Ext Cab has the power folding mirrors with a button on the inside.
  7. Zephyrm

Zephyrm New Member

Thanks everyone. Sounds like its time to go shopping around :)
  8. JTS

JTS New Member

I have a 09 lt z71 that came with folding mirrors. It was part of an exterior something package I think it also included the rear gate assist and something else. When they told me it had it I wasnt really impressed but have become fond of the folding after using it a few times. I would like to upgrade to the puddle lamps down the road for no good reason just because its there.
    JTS
  9. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete New Member 100 Posts

my 07 GMC came with it as part of a convenience package, but i'm sure you can option them in on about any 1500 model...
  10. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

my LT (not Z71) has them and a friends Z71 doesn't. Just look around, I don't think its model specific...