1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

09 silverado 1500 7z1 4x4 Question

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by ahmitchell1, Sep 12, 2009.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Do anyone know if my truck has open differtials or is it an option to get lockers? just trying to figure out whats in my new truck

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Look at the list of "RPOs" in the glove box door. If it has "G80" listed, you have the "limited slip".

3. ahmitchell1

Alright Thanks

4. 09sliverado

09sliverado Member

if its a Z71 i would think it would have the rear locker, my 2wd Z71 has the locker in the rear

5. ahmitchell1

I just went and check and it did. I also found about 400 beer cans back there cuz last night wa UA home came and my dorm is righ next to my buddys frats so they thought it b funny to fill my truck up.

6. zubbiez

zubbiez Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

where they decent enough to leave you some full ones to drink while you clean up?

7. ahmitchell1

Haha id been drinkin with them early before the game then went over to my frat later which is when they did it so i guess we can call it even. Me and a few friend r bout to go throw them in there front yard