Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

09 silverado coin holder

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mxracer919, Oct 26, 2009.

1. mxracer919

mxracer919 Rockstar

I have had my truck for several months now. Just wondering did everyone else's truck come with the coin holder in the console? Mine has the spot for it, but no coin holder. It is getting old that when I flip it up all the change goes everywhere that I have in there. Just wondering, maybe I should contact the dealer I bought it from. thanks!

2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No coin holder here, a have two kids who take all my change:grrrrrr:.

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I realize I don't have the year truck as you, but I do know that they add that as an extra expense. It's like the little ash tray thing, they charge you like $35 for that little cup. I bet when you go to the dealer they will sell you one for about $50, I would just go to Auto Zone or something and get an aftermarket one.

4. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

I use the smoker's ashtray for my coins. Pretty annoying not to have one built in.

5. mainec

mainec Rockstar

I just throw mine in the ashtray. But starts to rattle after a while, I just close it.

6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

walmart sells coin holders that fit in your cup holder, I think they are $5.99 tops. Hope this helps

7. mxracer919

mxracer919 Rockstar

Yeah, I have been looking and found chevy coin holders on ebay for like $10

8. kotin9

kotin9 Rockstar

I have the same problem in my 09. I just put the change in the bottom center storage compatment. Would like a coin holder tho