1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

09 Silverado wit a 3inch rough country lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by dukhntr08, Jul 11, 2009.

1. dukhntr08

dukhntr08 Member

just put a 3inch rough countrey lift on my 09 silverado 2wd didnt lift the back which consist of a 1 1/2 block and shocks since my truck sits level which is what i wanted.....well what do yall think.?

Attached Files:

2. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks good, are you getting new rims to add to the new look?
  3. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks great
  4. Breathtaker

Breathtaker Rockstar

Looks good, need off road tires for more aggressiveness.
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Okay so let me get this straight, you put a 3" lift o the truck but didn't put anything on the back? I was kind of confused about what you meant, if not then sorry about my dumb question. :neutral:

I like the sticker in your back window, I should get one because everyone keeps saying my 2wd truck is useless. I also like the low profile tool box in the bed, and the mallard head on the hitch ball is too funny! Trucks looking sweet though, keep up the great work.
  6. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice truck! What kind of rims and tires you plan to put on it to set it off I dont know what size is on it now but by the looks of it, seems like you could at least clear 34's with a lil trimming
  7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Where at in La are you located. I'm located in Baton Rouge.
  8. dukhntr08

dukhntr08 Member

i only lifted the front because it leveled the truck and thats really what i wanted. i like the sticker its to all my freinds wit 4x4 thats think i am trying to be a poser.
  9. dukhntr08

dukhntr08 Member

st. charles parish
  10. Jimbo74

Jimbo74 Rockstar 100 Posts

ive been considering the same lift, did u get the kit with the upper control arms? and hows it ride i have a 2wd crew cab