Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

09 Silverado with the 6.2L

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by AK Redneck, Mar 31, 2009.

1. AK Redneck

AK Redneck New Member

Do I just need to buy the performance parts that fit the Denali?
  2. AK Redneck

AK Redneck New Member

All of the web sites and magazines make no mentioin of the Silverado with the 6.2L
  3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You are gonna want to wait for specific parts for the Chevy as with the Denali their are things that are specific for GMC and Chevy and even though they are from the same company those diffs could be very different when it comes to engineering for those specific vehicels. I am sure it wont take to long to get the aftermarket coming for the Chevys with a 6.2
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have seen the intake for the 09' Escalade with the 6.2, and it is sweet looking to say the least. GMPP wants like $429 for it though, I didn't even know they were putting the 6.2 in the Silverado's but it makes sense. What's that motor crank out about 400hp stock, versus the 6.0 which has 300-325.
  5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The 6.0 has 367 and the new 6.2 is rated for 403 I think.