1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

'09 Silverado Z71 in Germany

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by VectraGT, Jul 11, 2009.

1. VectraGT

VectraGT Rockstar

New to the site, and my truck is new to Germany. Went for a nice trip to the Mosel River with some friends and ended up breaking in the truck off-road. If there are any other people in Germany, give me a shout-out. Got any question about driving a truck that most Germans would have to get a special license for...just ask!

2. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

Are you enjoying K-town ? I worked there back in the late 80's, lived in Dansenberg and played a little guitar at Tom's Golden Nugget ( Just before the bridge to Ramstein ). Did 4 years teaching radar to the Air Force all over Germany, Spain, Italy and Turkey. Good times. I know the Germans have gotta be lovin' that truck.

3. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!

5. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site

6. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

you should take some photo of your truck out in germany, always wondering how it looked.

welcome.

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrat's on th new truck!

8. Johnson8537

Johnson8537 New Member

Wo Kommst du herr?
    I habe Veila fruenden auf deutschland!!!!

9. VectraGT

VectraGT Rockstar

I am, very much so. The K-town area has blow up a lot since even 2003 when I first got here. Ramstein just finished a huge mall, hotel, indoor pool on base. Yeah they do... you should see the eyes pop out of their heads as they scramble to get out of the way...

10. VectraGT

VectraGT Rockstar

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I have some pictures, I just need to get them uploaded. I am usually pretty busy which is why Im not on here that much. More to follow