Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

09 Silvy will 08 Perf exhaust fit?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by gatormike69, Aug 5, 2009.

1. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

Got a call today that my new Ext cab 1500 LT should be in, in a couple weeks. Was wondering if anyone knows if the GM performance dual exhaust for the 08 will fit the 09 ? Even if it does, I'm not sure I want to drop a grand ($ 1000 ) on it... :gasp:
    Thanks for any info y'all might have...
    Wife was jumpin' all over the place today when we heard the good news :lol:

2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

well at least you can roll it into the price of the truck, and its warrantied by the factory

3. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

No it won't.

The 08 used a flange with bolts, in '09 they switched to a flared collar with a band clamp around it.

4. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks, I knew somebody on here would have a much better clue than I.

Might look into just a different muffler ( would like a more aggressive sound ) with duals out back. I think the true duals would lose some low end torque that I might need wheelin' some day. Maybe I'll just put the money into some nice off road lights...