1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

10,000K vs 6000K HID

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by reggiecab2000, Jan 11, 2013.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

word...

its the norm now, i hate being like everyone else lol
  2. al1701

al1701 New Member

I see you ditched your projector setup in favor of the stock setup. I had commented in your other thread, before seeing this thread about switching over to a 4300 or 5000k for better light output. Did you try the 6000k with the projectors, before going back to stock housing? Just wondering if so did it help with pattern and light output?

BTW, is your mom riding with you again now that you can see the road, LOL...?
    How about some pics showing out front on the road or at a stop sign with this setup, like in your other thread for comparison.
  3. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

tell me about it thats why i went back to the light bulbs i had before plus after i switched everyone int own was getting ding with either hid or window tint tickets including my gf who decided to take the raptor out for a ride while i was working:grrrrrr: