1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

100 Greatest Chevrolets of All Time

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hmmm, nice list, where's the 6 liter SSR?
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

#10 the Volt, really, and #15 the 2007 Nascar Impalla SS? There werent a couple other cars on that list that could top those two?
    Yea I know a few people are gonna cry but the 1988 C/K Pickup #13, it was a good truck but this list was supposed to be from 1-100 of the top 100, there were lots of other Chevrolets that were much better.
    The 57 Chevy shows up once on the list as the Belair convertable version? The writer must have never heard of a 57 Chevy FI, the only other car that could touch the 57 Fuel Injected Corvette that year.
    Only saw 1 Monza at #73 and it was a full blown IMSA racer, the factory V-8 Monza's were a terror on the street in their day, left many a would be racer wondering what just happened? was that grandmas car that just smoked me?
    Whoever wrote this list sure didnt know Chevy's very well, I'm surprised they didnt have the 79 Chevette ralley and 76 Vega hatchback BiCentennial in the top 10.
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am a blazer fan but how can it be ahead of the 69 Z28? You might as well put the Citation as the #1 Chevy!!
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Who was the author of this list? Are they nuts or just misinformed? There has to be a better more correct list somewhere