1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

100 mpg carb!!!...and who killed it

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by motonerd, Nov 18, 2011.

1. motonerd

motonerd New Member

My neighbor invented it.
    My other neihbor invented the TV.
    I will invent something... some day.
    I know who killed the 100 mpg carb.
    I can't mention any names... but...
    She was elected president of the U.S. in 2008. She may be a he but the less actual info I give, the less my life will be in peril.
    Someone's outside! More to come... Later dudes!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

I'm back. Sorry it was just my cat.
    Ok. You don't beleive me.
    Lets talk about me. My credentials.
    My uncle Lenny was the first to sell THE Brooklyn Bridge. The one in New York...Maybe New Jersey. All those towns back east are the same to me.
    HOLEYSHHHHH!

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm back... again. I was cutting the floorbords out of my Siverado to reduce weight, (see my post about fuel saving tips) when a spark from my torch dropped on my chest. I prefer to work on my truck in the buff. It gives me a sense of freedom. Freedom... something we are lacking from woman in the whitehouse.

2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

:lol: I honesty don't know what to say to this thread.......

3. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Wow just ****ing wow

4. WARLOCK

WARLOCK Member

Let's talk about something that is real.

5. motonerd

motonerd New Member

So what do you think happened to the 100 mpg. carb? Was there one? Did W kill it to make more money? Conspiracy theories and facts are allowed.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Aliens took it and hid it in the Milkeyway because fossil fuel use was their idea to duplicate the atmosphere in their world.
    When the atmosphere reaches the correct balance theyre planning on coming to earth and overpowering humans, in our weakened oxygen deprived state they'll make us their slaves to do their bidding then take over and populate our planet.
    The 100 MPG carb uses fuel at a reduced rate thereby creating less polution and slowing down the toxification of our world so they had to take these steps to keep the world domination takeover on track.
    George Jr is one of them disguised as one of us, but we might be saved because Obama is also an alien from an opposing world and he's here to save us and stop the takeover of our world, but first Obama has to slay the evil Kardashian family because yep you guessed it they are also aliens and in league with George Jr in the world domination take over, oh yea Paris Hilton is one of the bad ones too.
    So were pretty much screwed and theres probably an alien hit squad roaming the neighborhood looking for me because I let this secret out, but I'm safe because I'm in my self contained Nuclear bomb blast bunker near the center of the earth wearing my tinfoil rabbit ears and naked except for 2 layers of saran wrap and baby oil, this makes me impervious to all their detection devices.
    The only recommendation I can make is run hard, run fast, and save yourself, oh yea you might want to invest in Saran wrap and aluminium foil it makes you invisible to the aliens, especially if you rub a light coat of baby oil on your skin prior to putting the saran wrap on.

7. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

... yeah. whatever u have to tell yourself to go to sleep

8. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I want what everdrugs these two r on

9. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

F'n awesome rofl

they put the 100mpg carb on the pres limo

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts