1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

100 mpg carb!!!...and who killed it

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by motonerd, Nov 18, 2011.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Here here!
  2. motonerd

motonerd New Member

I'm sorry this does not make sense to you. I could not sleep. I was just trying to make people laugh. I hope I did'nt offend anyone.
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't think you've offended anyone here, but I think we've all had a laugh.... because we all have NOOOOO idea whats going on here :lol:
  4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Yea laughing saying WTF at the same time :lol:
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

So let me get this right, none of this is true?
    And my wife is probably correct in telling me that I'm weird because I've been sitting in our spare bedroom the last 4 days calling it the bunker, swearing an alien hit squad is out to get me for telling secrets on the internet, and wearing nothing but Saran wrap, baby oil, and tinfoil around my head?
    And Obama isnt our savior?

Jeez whats next the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus dont exist?

How do ya like that for a Monday morning wake-up slap.

Have a great ThanksGiving week out there everybody, and drive safe if your gonna travel even if it's around the corner.
  6. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Creative writing 101, don't block yourself!

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

way to get a conversation started [MENTION=48897]motonerd[/MENTION]
  7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Dont you cuss like that :lol:
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hate to say it guys but last christmas i accidently shot santa because i thought a fat man was breaking in to my house and that easter bunny well he tasted really good. hate to break it to you guys this way but now you know