1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

'11 Chevy Silverado_Minor Bodywork Estimate_Rear Bumper_Left/Rear Quarter Panel

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by AMac, Feb 4, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I picked up a 2011 Chevy Silverado, used but fairly new with 7600 miles on it and in overall perfect condition, except....
    It looks like the previous owner hit something with the left corner bumper which left a requirement for minor bodywork. I plan on calling my local body shop monday to get an estimate but was wondering if anyone new how much this job is going to run me. The explanation of what needs to be done is detailed in the pictures below. When I mention "rear quarter panel" is actually the section underneath the tail light, I'm not sure if that area is still considered the "rear quarter panel".
    Other than the images nothing else appears to be out of line.
    I believe if you click on the image it will enlarge.
    Thank you!
    Light Body Work_1.jpg Light Body Work_2.jpg

2. BigJones105

BigJones105 New Member

I just had a nissan sentra rear end me in the driver's side rear bumper. They replaced the entire rear bumper, some paint damage to the tailgate, and popped out a dent on the same side corner panel. All for her expensive cost to repair of $3800!