1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1500 4x4 suburban -1995 BRAKES

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 2loud, Feb 23, 2007.

1. 2loud

2loud Rockstar 100 Posts

Hi when im already in search of a tool box i can also ask for a way to upgrade those brakes on my wifes old burb . i had a ideá of using those calipers that i shoud change on the esclade but now i have "seen the light" :) and there arent as mutch those brakesystems has i common ,, so propebly it would take moore time then i worth to rebuild the whole hubb on the burb to fit those escalade calipers , i has alreay changed the disks to summits drilled/slotted and use VGX pads ,, that was shorly an upgrade but i want moore ,, i has a rebuild zzz 350 HO (355) that i shoud swap to as soon the wheather get warmer (is freeeezzzing cold here now ( - 15 * c ) and when the new engine gets in i need new BETTER brakes (calipers) any one who can recommed some upgrades ?

Åke Of sweden

Attached Files: