1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

17" Black Rock Vipers

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 04SilverChevy, May 31, 2010.

1. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a brand new set of 17" Black Rock Vipers. NIB, never mounted.

I've had these for a couple months and finally decided they aren't really what I'm looking for.
    I paid almost $600 from Summit with shipping and all. I would like to see like $500 just to have some cash to buy a set I really want.

Link below is the exact wheels
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BRW-900S786045/

I can get real pics later by request. At work now.

*** Also I would love to sell these locally to aviod shipping cost. If need be tho I will ship at buyer's expense.

Thanks. Any questions feel free to ask or PM me.
  2. 04SilverChevy

Forgot to mention I would also consider trading for a nice set of chrome 16's....locally
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would like to to see some pics of the actual wheels if you can find time to post them.

thanks,
  4. 04SilverChevy

Sry bud so checked this. Forgot I posted here also. I'll get some pics as soon as i can.
  5. 04SilverChevy

Sorry I've been super busy with work and everything else around here. I'm gonna try to get some actual pics of these tomorrow if anyone is interested please let me know.
  6. 04SilverChevy

OK, i took some pics but now photobucket and imageshack won't let me upload them. Grr... so if you're interested PM and i'll see if i can email them to ya.
  7. 04SilverChevy

Bump!! :)

Still have these.