1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

17in OEM rims and tires for sale, best offer takes them, almost brand new

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 383man, Sep 16, 2008.

1. 383man

383man New Member

SOLD!

I am moving in a week, if you want a spare set of tires and wheels, but don't want to pay too much, i have the deal lol. I'm moving cross country, and need the extra money, and don't want to tote them along. they came off of my 07 silverado NBS, they are 6 lugs, less than 5k miles on both the rims and tires, tires have about 98% tread left, nearly new, first good offer takes them, thanks

[​IMG]

SOLD!
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  2. Bbad

Bbad New Member

can you send me some pics of the rims and tires alhouse999@aol.com and whatsize tire and what brand are they?
  3. drywall1

drywall1 New Member

you gonna be coming through nebraska during your big move. I live 1 mile from I-80. Would be very interested.

Nate
  4. 383man

383man New Member

sorry, i should have posted this as sold, my fault, i moved back in september, old post. thanks for the interest though.