1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

18x10's: renegade 6 or moto metal 961

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by silverado469, Jun 12, 2012.

1. silverado469

silverado469 New Member

Having a hard time deciding on what to go with have it narrowed down to these two, all opinions are welcome

Renegade 6 polished
    [​IMG]

Moto metal 961
    [​IMG]

Pic of the truck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

With the color of your truck and the grill and tows I think you should stay with black rims so the Motos
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Definitely the Motos, IMHO...
  4. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

Another vote for the Motos
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

mottos for sure.

Alex
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Motos would go with the theme of your truck better. Think you would need a different grill and other acessories if you went with the first ones.
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like the first ones on their own. But with what you have on the truck now I would have to say the Moto's would look better.
  8. silverado469

silverado469 New Member

did a little photoshop of both of the wheels, and im still undecided. let me know what you guys think

renegades
    [​IMG]

moto metals
    [​IMG]
  9. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

Hmm.. I can't tell from the pics, is your back bumper color-match or chrome?

I personally like the polished wheels on it, as you have those crystal clear headlights and fog lights. The extra polish kind of marries to the shine of the lights and if you're back bumper's chrome, even more so.

Now, if you were to add some black steps, smoke your front lights and your back bumper is color-match.. then the motos would be the way to go.
  10. silverado469

silverado469 New Member

yeah the back bumper is colormatched and im thinking of going with the renegades, they'll add some contrast to the truck, make it pop