18x9 xd monster wheels trade for factory 18x7 z71

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by db3812, Jul 7, 2012.

1. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

Am thinking of trading my xd monster black wheels back to the factory 18x7 z71 wheels. Anyone have an offer send me a message. Nothing is wrong with the wheels just like the factory wheels. Would be a local trade if I did it and I'm in Georgia.

2. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Pm you a pm

3. post3ll

post3ll Member

would you be willing to do something if i paid shipping costs? (im in ohio)

additionally, are you trying to trade wheels and tires or just wheels?

4. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

It depends. What tires do u have? I have bfgoodrich all terrain ko 285/75/18. I like the factory wheel look. Not too sure if I am gonna love the wheels I have now for the life of the truck u know? What u really got in mind?

5. ahmitchell1

I'm in ga and can get both our trucks to a shop to get our wheels switched

6. post3ll

post3ll Member

I have the stock 18s and also the stock 17s with stock tires (i bought the 18s from my boss.) But like i said i live in ohio. I'll cover shipping but its whatever is easiest for you

7. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

Been giving this a lot of thought still. I think I'm gonna just keep my wheels and tires. I just wanted to get a feel for what options I might have if I want to swap. If I change my mind I will definitely get in touch.

8. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

changed my mind

Ok made up my mind. Here is what I would like to do. I want to trade my XD Monster Matte Black wheels 18x9 for your factory Z71 wheels plus $300. I bought the black wheels for $800, sold my factory wheels for $500. I feel the trade plus the $300 would be a fair trade. I only want to trade wheels not tires. If anyone is interested Please contact me. Thanks

9. ahmitchell1

I would love to but can't do the 300 dollars but can get tires swapped for free

10. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

Could u get anywhere close to that? Where are you located?