1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1967 Chevy C-40 4x4 Flatbed Truck on 44" Tires

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by NatureGoddess, Jun 24, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. NatureGoddess

NatureGoddess New Member

SWEET DEAL!! Must sell!! This thing is a MONSTER!!!

Chevy 350 with a 4 speed. No commercial or special license is necessary to drive this beast! It is registered non-op (to avoid paying insurance on it since it isn't our daily driver) but there are no outstanding fees and it is pre-smog, so just a simple registration and it is ready for the road. Cab is from a large commercial truck. Comes with a PTO winch. The bed is HUGE. Runs and drives but has been sitting for a while. Must see to appreciate. Now a steal at only $1800.
    Located in Gilroy, California DSCF8939.jpg DSCF8942.jpg

2. Steven J Wentland

Steven J Wentland New Member

Can someone call me so I can get more info on the truck? 661-248-4008 or 661-301-3396

$1,200.00 and please call me at 661-248-4008

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone call me so I can get more information about the truck: home #661-248-4008 or cell #661-301-3396!!