1973-1991 Suburban Doors and other parts

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by simmerco, May 5, 2008.

1. simmerco

simmerco New Member

I am moving and need to clear out my extra stuff. I have a full set of rust free Suburban doors of a 1988 Suburban. These are factory OEM, not cheap China stuff. They come with all the power guts and interior blue door panels. $300 for 1, or $1,000 for all 4, or make me an offer and get them out of here. email me for pictures. I also have a lot of other misc parts for 2wd Suburbans of the same vintage for very cheap prices. For $1,700 you can have all my parts including a complete 1985 GMC Suburban Sierra Classic (engine has bad cylinder, but under 100,000 original miles on everything), OEM 1976 hood, blue third seat, extra dashes, tinted and clear side glass, extra sets of windows and regulators, new in box fender flares, new wheel well liners, the doors mentioned above, an OEM 1976 speedometer (before the 85mph speedo law), factory round clock from 1976 suburban, and tons of other stuff. The 1985 is crammed full to the ceiling, and the seats, doors and some other parts aren't even in it. I can even deliver within 200 miles or so of Detroit, Chicago, or anywhere between for a reasonable rate. The parts are in Michigan, and they are at my father's farm so they don't have to go, but since I am moving to Chicago and won't have the time or space to do anything with them I would still like to liquidate them ASAP! Justin- 248 766-1211 or simmerco@yahoo.com

2. ppilguy

ppilguy New Member

Looking for 3rd seat to fit 92 sub 4wd, also abs unit for same, am in chicago area
    Pete
    847 254 8403
    thanks

3. Motor City GMC

Motor City GMC New Member

fender flares

do you still have the fender flares? if so How much
    thanks