1976 Chevy Suburban $800

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by joemud, Apr 30, 2010.

1. joemud

joemud Rockstar

I have a 1976 Chevy Suburban in good shape that I am selling for $800. It was a daily driver until I was forced to buy another non-Chevy vehicle that had better gas mileage for travel back and forth to work. Worst side of the truck is the right rear, it has rust in the fender and had someone back into it. I live in Gardner Kansas and my cell # is 785-214-9496.

Joe

Photo0032.jpg

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

For the price she doesnt look bad in the pictures.
    Good luck with your sale.

3. joemud

joemud Rockstar

76 Burb

Yea, I got it sold this weekend but the kid I sold it to, drove it around with a leaking radiator and overheated the motor to the point it wouldn't start. Then his buddy wanted me to give the money back, can you believe that? I told the kid everything that was wrong with it and what needed to be fixed but i guess he didn't listen to well. Time for me to start looking for a Chevy 4x4 to buy this fall. I might go with a newer model pickup but I just don't care much for all of the electronics. Well thanks again for your comment, have a good one!

4. joemud

joemud Rockstar

Sold

Sold the truck and now bought a 1986 GMC K10 Suburban, check out my pics on my page.