1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1984 Blazer

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 84K10, Jan 5, 2008.

1. 84K10

84K10 New Member

I just purchased an 84 Blazer. With the exception of the floor sheetmetal outside the frame rails shes in fantastic shape. Tranny was rebuilt 10k miles and about 4 years ago. Not one ding or dent in the body just a few minor rust spots. The owner prior to me kept records of everything (hard to find nowadays). This is my first truck that Ive owned, so I will be on here quite a bit asking for advice. I fell in love with these vehicles the day my dad brought home his 1995 two door tahoe brand new (still drives it today). I was getting the muscle car itch the last few months. With muscle cars shooting through the roof in price I dont see that as an option just yet. So now I have ole Bertha to satisfy my itch.

1984 Blazer - 305 (H)
    2007 Santa Fe - 3.3L
    2004 Sonata - 2.7L
    2001 grandprix GTP - 3.8 SC - sold
    1996 grandprix GTP - 3.4L - sold
    1979 firebird - transplant 455 - sold
    1981 firebird - 231 - sold
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts

First off welcome to the site. second congrats on the good find. I think you will deffinently be happy with it. Lets see some pics of her.