1984 Chevrolet Suburban For Sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Brandon Jacobs, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Brandon Jacobs

Brandon Jacobs New Member

Custom 1984 Chevrolet Suburban For Sale

Price: $11,000

Mileage: 58,000 Original Miles on body (15,000 on motor)

Engine: Chevrolet V8 454 Big Block with 15,000 Miles

4x4

This is my custom 1984 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 for sale. This thing is beautiful for an 84 Burban, you will NOT find one this clean for this price.

-All body lines are strait, no dents.

-All automatic windows including window on tailgate WORK

-Custom Paint job as you can see in the pictures with hand painted "454" on the hood, and the paint is in great condition.

-454 Big Block (15K on motor) gives this car plenty of power for a large SUV

-Front end

-Aftermarket chrome steel front bumper

-Grille/light assembly from 1991 suburban

-Warn wench WORKS

-LED lights mounted in bumper (shine low/wide)

-Hella lights (long range lights)

-Hummer H2 wheels

-17x8.5

-BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A tires (60%tread) (Size: 315/70/R17)

-Dual aftermarket Magnaflow exhaust tips

-Interior

-The interior looks 90% new, it has a couple minor spots of wear and tear but looks unbelievable for a 30+ year old original interior.

-Updated Sound System includes

-Head unit with hands free bluetooth

-All 6 speakers

-Amplifier

-Subwoofer

-Custom headliner with flames going all the way to the back

-Headliner storage/reading light assembly for more modern suburban

-Matching paint scheme to exterior

-Brakes NEW, replaced:

-Brake wheel cylinders

-Brake calipers

-Rotors

-Pads

-Wheel bearings

-Suspension front/rear NEW

-6 new Rancho 9000 Shocks.

-Fuel pump NEW

-Alternator NEW

-Master cylinder NEW

That is over $3000 worth of new parts and the car hasn't even been driven 1000 miles since. It has a towing package, which includes the tow hitch and wiring for the trailer lights plug in. The LED and Hella lights together make the pitch black look like day light, you can only use them when driving on roads without other vehicles. The rear bumper is chrome steel as well and has a couple dings in it which are the only dings on the whole car. Has a grey dash cover on but that is only to protect it, the dash is in great condition underneath. Between the new brakes and new suspension this car drives great, it goes strait when you take your hands off the wheel. This old suburban has style and the custom paint job to top it off. People love it, you gets thumbs up everywhere you go.The car is not a rust bucket like many other old suburbans as you can see in the pictures. It does not have rust under the doors which is common, and the wheel wells and undercarriage look solid. Local pickup ONLY, I will help to get the car shipped at your expense. Message me regarding acceptable payment options.

I have plenty more pictures just message me.

Feel free to call or text at 720-254-7108
    IMG_8996.jpg IMG_9001.jpg IMG_9018.jpg IMG_9021.jpg IMG_9022.jpg IMG_9026.jpg IMG_9028.jpg IMG_9474.jpg IMG_9479.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg