1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1984 Suburban

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ogrebk, Sep 1, 2011.

1. ogrebk

ogrebk New Member

Hello all,

I joined this forum with the hopes of learning more about my truck. I recently bought a 1984 Chevy K10 Suburban (Silverado). The 350 was replaced with a 454. The auto tranny was replaced with a four speed with the granny gear. It has a 12 inch suspension lift, 44 inch Mud Hawg tires and, a pinion wedge under the rear axle. I am looking for resources in the how to's for this truck. I have little experience and am eager to learn more. I have been searching the web for generalized guides to get more heads aware of all of this. I have had a little luck. Any and all information received is greatly appreciated.

Have a great day, night , or whatever it is where you are,
    Ogre

2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Ogre! You need to post in the appropriate tech forums. Sounds like you have a unique vehicle and will have to rely on the gear heads with a wide range of knowledge.

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!......