1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1985 S-10 Blazer 4x4 350 engine :: 1985 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by E_HILLMAN, Dec 17, 2012.

1. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN New Member

1985 S-10 Blazer 4x4 350 engine :: 1985 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer (2012-12-17 08:43:41)
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice can we see more pics? Had a friend with a 89 s-10 with a LT1 in it.. Man it was fast......
  3. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN New Member

Blazer pic3.jpg
    2.8 liter pic above

Below a pic (post storage dust starting to accumulate) of the v8 crammed in. where the flash light is lit up you can see the oil filter is mounted on the fender well. I also had to cut out some parts of the fenderwell and other areas to get things to fit and to get some more air flow as it gets warm under that hood in the summer. All in all it was powerful for a small vehicle but the old engine block used was just not up to snuff. The tranny I had AAMCO rebuild twice thus I gave up on it post marriage and did things like buy new trucks, boats, etc. instead. Hope one day to put all new engine and tranny in as all the other work is done and should slide right in as long as I get a 350 block that will match my custom oil pan otherwise I would have to have another one fabricated...
    0430100007a.jpg