1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 1986 k10 $1440

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 4x4squared, Mar 18, 2012.

1. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

5.7l 350 (carb), 750 edelbrock carb, dual exhaust with almost brand new 31" all terrains with less than 1000 miles, new u-joints (all 4), Power windows, power locks werent hooked up but the wires are all there, runs great but 700r4 trans won't shift into 3rd (needs 3-4 clutch pack). Other than that it's a great truck for work/play. truck has never been hit/wrecked to my knowledge, the door and fender were rust free and a good deal so I put them on.

Truck is in Gaylord, MI. Pick up only please.

Call or text (989)330-3925 or MSG me for more details.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. 4x4squared

Hey Guys!
    So, I am reducing the price of my truck to $1395.00. I really need to sell it, and I am hoping that there is someone in the club that is looking for a truck like this. Runs great, and has been a good truck for me for as long as I have owned it... Contact me if your interested, also willing to negotiate price.

Truck is in Gaylord, MI. Pick up only please.

Call or text (989)330-3925 or MSG me on GMTC for more details.
  3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey 4X4.....

Do you come with the truck??? Or does the $1395, only include the truck...bahaha!! Too bad, you gotta sell your ride, hope its not a girl, that is making you get rid of it....LOL
  4. 4x4squared

1395 for just the truck. 1300 and dinner for me and the truck :p
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

$1300 and dinner with you??? OMG!! That is NOT a deal.... bahaha!! Dinner and your going to give me $1300, and the truck ..... SOLD!!!! to GMCErica...
  6. 4x4squared

Close enough for me! Come pick us up!!
  7. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

How many miles on it?
  8. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would go get some cans of spray paint and make it all one color. I think it would increase you chances of selling it. The multi-color body work is probably a turn off to a lot of potential buyers. I don,t think anyone expects the paint to look perfect on a truck that age but one color is a plus. I think you have it priced right. I'm just trying to help you with the sale. Good luck with the sale and I hope it moves fast for you!!!!:great:
  9. 4x4squared

haha yeah ive been told that once before... and [MENTION=50403]BrownPats420[/MENTION] it says 98k but rolls over at 100k so theres no way of telling that i know of.