Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1988-1995 Engine and other parts WANTED!!!!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by LOWER_88_STEPSIDE, Apr 5, 2009.

1. LOWER_88_STEPSIDE

LOWER_88_STEPSIDE New Member

Hi I have a new project truck and I am on the hunt! I am looking for a 5.7 tbi and 5 speed tranny for a fair price or the whole truck if priced right! I really need alot of other stuff just let me know what ya have the truck is trashed! Also my truck is a 2 wheel drive.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. 454burb

454burb New Member

where are you at i have a suburban 2wd that has a good motor and trans plus straight body except grille and bumper have been sold already
  3. LOWER_88_STEPSIDE

LOWER_88_STEPSIDE New Member

Logan West Virginia zip 25601 Thanks for the help!
  4. Bigg G

Bigg G Member

I got a chrome grille & primered front smoothie bumper I pulled from a 98 Silverado with a blown engine. I think they're both aftermarket so I'm asking $75.00 for the pair.
  5. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider Rockstar 100 Posts

craigslist.com is usually a good place to find people selling complete motors pretty cheap. you can also find them on ebay for around $500 sometimes.....there was a guy on craigslist in my local area last week with 2 complete 350's and a 427 for $175 a piece!!! i would seriously suggest checking out that site.