GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

1989 Trans Am GTA for sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 383man, Aug 16, 2008.

1. 383man

383man New Member

up for grabs! I'm selling my 1989 Trans Am GTA. here is a short list of the things that I've done in the past three years

383 stroker- 6 liter small block, tuned port injection, V8, with edelbrock headers- engine has less than 15,000 miles on it

rebuilt the 700r4 transmission less than 8,000 miles ago

new shocks all around 2 years ago

ripped out interior, installed dyna mat throughout interior, brand new tan carpet, and installed brand new custom seats styled after 1998 trans am seating, tan leather with black leather inserts.

back tires are brand new Eagle F1 low profiles, front are old and needing replaced.

car is in middle of paint preps, i have been sanding and priming the front panels due to the paint fading and wanting to get a new paint job, no major defects in body, just one or two minor scratches/dings.

great project car or car for your kid, The GTA is a limited edition body style that is not found easily and this being a 1989, will be an antique in 2009.

I will consider all offers, and am open to trades for a boat, jet ski, four wheeler, snowmobile, dirt bike, or...? I am driving cross country from virginia to washington state next month and would be willing to trade/drop off for a little extra on the way (it will cost more on gas if i'm hauling a car). email me or call at 224-627-0671, ask for ryan

the attached picture is not the actual car, but is the same exact year, style, make, and color.rims are black honeycome with chrome outsides just like in the picture.

[​IMG]
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Moderator

Good luck on the sale, and the move to Wash. state.
    I sold a 91 Factory supercharged GTA last year, it was hard to let go we were the original owners and it had traveled all around the world with us while I was on active duty. The only vehicle I ever brought overseas during a PCS move.
    Are you getting out of the Navy or transfering?
  3. 383man

383man New Member

i'm getting out, next month. it is kinda hard to get rid of, i've had it since i was 16 in high school, but i just can't keep dragging it around the world ya know. it is a great car though
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Moderator

I wish you "Fair winds and following seas".
  5. 383man

383man New Member

FYI, this is sold, has been for almost 5 years lol, got a call the other day asking if it was still for sale, LONG GONE hahaha