1990 suburban

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by dw6171624, Nov 23, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

Hey yall i gta alota room in this rig and was wonderin what would be fun to put in it. It will be my family/camping vehicle any ideas welcome
  2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

Air mattress, fishing pole, tackle box and everything else you need
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My last Burban I took out the 3rd seat and put a cot on the pass side, 12v fridge, camp stove, small t.v. and tools.
    Used it for camping and hauling my rock crawler around.
    Here in Texas we have 2 seasons, winter and summer so its either hot or cold, either way I could camp in somewhat temp controlled conditions, keep my tools locked and safe, and have some amenities. Worked great for the wife and I at the lake with the boat once in a while too.
  4. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

I like that idea alot how did you have it all wired up. A generator or dual batteries?
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I had dual batterys and a high output Premier power Welder alternator.
    For electrical power to the back of the truck I used "00" welding cable wired into a Marine West waterproof fuse box.
    The system was powered off the aux battery through a 140amp dual battery isolator.