1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1991 Suburban gets a new dash pad

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Crawdaddy, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

After 23 some odd years, the dash pad in my 1991 Suburban's getting worse for wear. It's got several large cracks across it.

IMG_1076.jpg IMG_1077_edited.jpg

I've looked around in the past for replacement dash pads and all I've found was one from LMC truck for $350 and it was black. No good. Then, I found one on Summit Racing for $200. Dash Pad at Summit Score!

It came in, and here's what it looks like. I still haven't pulled it out of the plastic yet, but it looks fantastic! It has the right grain and everything. People have put this reproduction down, but I think it looks good enough for me. The color may be a slightly darker color, but I think it will blend in nicely.
    IMG_1073_edited.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg