1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1993 silverado extended cab 4x4 for sale!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 1993silverado4x4, Apr 19, 2008.

1. 1993silverado4x4

1993silverado4x4 New Member

1993 silverado for sale 143000 miles 4.3 V6..painted a few years ago--4 wheel drive works perfectly--underneath is pretty rusty--from fishing down the shore--new motor mount--power steering has a small leak--gas line replaced last year--bed liner--sliding rear window--interor in great shape--no smokers owned this truck--dependable--i also have a brand new never opened rear cover and gasket for it--no chips in any of the glass or mirrors--all electronics& lights ect. work perfectly-all questions welcome--KBB VALUE=$3600--that is what i am asking...if you have a 1993 on- camaro or blazer im willing to trade---my GMTRUCK CLUB PROFILE ICON IS A PICTURE OF THE TRUCK

i am located just outside of Philadelhpia and am looking to buy a blazer or camaro--thanks guys