1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1993 Silverado K1500 extended cab

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by MXZ1983, Mar 14, 2010.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

I hate to do this, but this summer im going to be driving over 900 miles a month so im looking into getting a small car for the time being. I need to sell the truck so you guys know how it is taken care of, this thing is babied and loved, but just have to sell it.
    1993 Chevy Silverado 1500 4X4 extended cab short box
    5.7 350, headers, full dual exhaust
    3” body lift, tires are 50% plus
    body is in great shape besides some minor rust starting
    Brand new Luverne nerf bars
    4 wheel drive works great, automatic transmission, interior is really really nice and clean, CD player, clear headlights and directionals on the front with silverstar gold bulbs, diamond plate toolbox with 3’ antennas, CB in truck, bedliner, 139000 miles, this truck is SUPER nice for the year. Email me for pictures. Asking $4500 OBO
    Timg_1983@hotmail.com

**many new miscellaneous parts, water pump, battery, ball joints, etc. this truck is ready to go!
    also checked tires, and they are 60% plus!!! i underestimated them before.