Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1994 GMC Yukon

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 1994 GMC Yukon, Nov 8, 2010.

1. 1994 GMC Yukon

1994 GMC Yukon New Member

Hello, I own a 1994 GMC Yukon 2 door 4wd with the 5.7L V8. It has the W/T trim level if that even exists but it has the square headlights, i was wondering if there is a conversion to the standard stacked style lights 2 - Copy.jpg

2. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Saw a 99 like that not too long ago. 2 bulb sealed beams, roll 'em up windows, vinyl seat & floor.

Not positive, but I think you can put any style headlight that came on those from 92-00. I know the rad supports from LMC for example will work with any headlight formation.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Same with the OEM core supports you simply need to get the headlight harness from a donor truck (easy to change and get to) and then your pick of headlights just be sure that they have all the needed brackets/hardware included. And a grill. And you will be good to go.