1995 Chevy K2500

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by Smoke Em All, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

1995 Chevy K2500 (2013-10-31 20:05:24)
  2. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Painted the grill not that it helps but it was worth a shot.
    Before
    uploadfromtaptalk1383339579774.jpg
    After
    uploadfromtaptalk1383339610039.jpg
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Good looking truck...As beefy as it is, it looks like it can go just about anywhere.
  4. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Thanks Im considering doing the whole truck in satin black or satin olive w/ satin black trim
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

I'm kinda partial to the white w/black....reminds me of another truck :glasses:

Kidding....I haven't seen the olive but I'm sure both colors would turn out great.
  6. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

I can picture that color on a truck which is beefy like yours. It'd fit right in when off-roading in wilderness....Not bad.
  8. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Still got a lot off body work to do before I make my final decision so my mind may change by then LOL.
  9. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Nice truck... Just picked up a 96 k2500 for $3k myself looking similiar as yours. My new to me winter beater with Plow.lol 00303_cn6dd1i2Vk4_600x450[1].jpg
  10. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Nice ride!
    Man I wish mine were extended cab. I'm digging the roll bar.
  11. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Yeah the roll bar kinda sets it off. Im thinking of doing the bottom below the body line and the roll bar in LineX.. It will take care of the rust thats visible and I dont think it will look to bad.. Might do something with the kind of boring front grille too.
  12. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

I don't think the linex would look bad at all on the bar. I plan yo do a silverado grill swap on mine I hate the work truck grill.
  13. the phantom

the phantom New Member

^^^agree with that!!
  14. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

I was searching the local Craigslist and it seems I could find a silvy grill for pretty cheap
  15. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Member

That looks like a fun project truck for sure.
  16. Smoke Em All

Smoke Em All New Member

Well unfortunately this truck didn't make it but I parted it out localy and scraped the rest for a small profit. I'm now working on my 03 tahoe.