Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1995 K1500 regular cab sportside truck. what kind of production numbers?

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by Xtrempickup, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Xtrempickup

Xtrempickup New Member

I have something that has pretty much bugged me since i've purchased it 2 years ago. I have a 1995 K1500 reg cab stepside pickup that has color matched everything exterior(white), sport manual mirrors (90 ss 454 style mirrors) and bucket seats with console. when i bought it at auction i figured i was getting a base model 4 wheeler. i ran the RPO codes and the truck has everything, z71 package, tow package, gov-loc posi rear, etc etc the list goes on and on except leather and power mirors. i spoke to a guy with a 97 color coded everything (black) same as mine and he said his was a Chevy Sport Sportside and he had his ordered special and only 2 were made for the east coast and it came out of indiana, same as mine did also. i'm just wondering how many were made and if it was a particular package that came painted everything, no mouldings, and pretty much a sport pickup i have pictures of the truck if anybody wants to see. i have 99,900 miles on it all original and am looking to sell it and dont want to give it away, its rust free and in great shape mechancially and visually. its its rare id like to know cause ive only seen a handful like it, in black, red and white.

2. Taddpole

Taddpole Member

Have you tried looking it up on compnine.com. Check out the VIN # lookup section. You might get some info there. Sounds like a nice truck.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. Xtrempickup

Xtrempickup New Member

wow cool. by vin decoded it says

there are 8 1995 P/UP K1500 REG CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.005%) matching your exact options list. There are 8 (0.005%) with at least as many options

my 91 syclone is less rare than my stepside, go figure

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011