1995 k5 blazer

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 1952, May 18, 2010.

  1. 1952

    1952 New Member

    By chance do you know what the black boxes are, on the out side of the frame rail, inside the front wheel wells? my tires are rubbing on them and thinking that might do it. Get new ones and relocate them.
  2. bigdaddy77084

    bigdaddy77084 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

    Im thinking its for the air bag??

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos