1995 Silverado C1500 reg. cab longbed FS $2400

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by zieg72, Mar 6, 2009.

1. zieg72

zieg72 New Member

With only 132,000 miles, this truck runs great, gets 17 mpg and has never left me on the side of the road. I am the second owner and have the owners manual and original window sticker. It has the 5.7L engine with the 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission. I have had this for a little over a year and about a year ago I put a new brakes on all 4 corners, new brake line to the rear and a new vacuum power booster. About a year ago I put a new exhaust system from the catalytic converter back. In having the work done a new stud kit and donut gaskets were installed in the exhaust manifolds. It has a bed liner and a class III hitch. The AC blows cold and the heat will run you out of the cab. It runs straight down the road. It does have dings and dents and has a few minor issues with the heater control unit. The power mirror switch is missing its top but operates both mirrors. It has an after market Pioneer AM-FM CD player. The seat has a power lumber switch. The power windows and power door locks work fine. The truck does not leak any fluids however it does use oil. It also clatters on start up. Also included is a replacement crate engine with 30K miles on it. I was going to switch the engines out but the cold weather came to fast. I have done the best to describe the truck. The windshield is cracked but a new one can be installed for $150. I put a like new pair of studded snows on the back which aided in the recent ice storms and sub zero temps of the last couple of weeks. This is a regular cab with a 8ft bed. I have pictures to email if interested

2. zieg72

zieg72 New Member

Sold it today by a passer by.

3. LOWER_88_STEPSIDE

LOWER_88_STEPSIDE New Member

Do you have any 88 to 95 5.7 tbi parts well any 88 to 98 parts at all? It looks like you have alot of older chevys