1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1996 Sierra tail lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Cableguy, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just ordered these tail lights off E-bay. (My tail lights are faded-etching)
    I'll take pics when I get them and put them on.

[​IMG]
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Those are pretty sweet! I look forward to the pictures.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

There goes the stock truck! Time to move it on up ... to the eastside ...

What, wrong song. ;-) Those look sweet though.
  4. Cableguy

I have to buy flowers for the wife for every upgrade, she says....I don't think the house is big enough for all those flowers....:rofl:
  5. TahoeFever

TahoeFever Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

you got that problem too? i just go do the mod make sure the payment does not hit any of the bank accounts and just play dumb when she notices something different ...:lol:
  6. skivhere

skivhere Rockstar 100 Posts

That's what paypal is for. I sell all her stuff on Ebay, then I use my paypal account to buy more stuff for my trucks and bikes! She usually doesn't notice the differences!!

Those lights look good, how much were they? I always wanted a set of those, then take them apart and paint the black parts body color. I hate to take a brand new set of lights apart...don't want to mess them up!
  7. Cableguy

I believe $45 before shipping. They are a nicer then some of the other models. I'm not too fussy on the clear euro lights.