1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1997 Chevy Surburban K1500 4X4 For Sale

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by Big Time, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Big Time

Big Time New Member

97' Suburban in great shape. New in the last year: Brake Job, Radiator, Upper and lower ball joints, AC compressor, Intake Manifold gsaket, complete tune up using all GM parts, Tranny service, rear end service, Four wheel drive transfer case service,
    Less than 800 miles on Brand New tires and drivers seat recovered. Motor runs great. Interior clean. Great truck for towing or cruising the family. I have put over $4000 in parts and labor into this truck.
    Kelly Blue Book Value is $5500
    Asking $4900
    Call for more details and pictures, or IM me
    David
    321-213-3426
  2. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Where are you located and can you post some pictures?
  3. Big Time

Big Time New Member

I live in Palm Bay Florida. I will not have time to post picturesbecause later on today I am just going to trade it in unless someone wants to offer $3500 for it. You must call my cell if interested. It is a nice truck, emerald green, no rust and paint is in good condition. No fading, only a few nicks, which is normal on a 10+ yr old vehicle. Very solid ride.