1998 Chevy 1/2T.............CTB Spider

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by tinytanic1, Jul 4, 2011.

  1. tinytanic1

    tinytanic1 New Member

    Does anyone know if there is a hose, or line, that connects to the fuel pressure regulator on the central fuel injector spider, inside the intake manifold??????????

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos