1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1998 GMC Suburban SLT 2500 4X4. 454 Big Block. Many extras. Very good condition

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by Farmer Pete, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Farmer Pete

Farmer Pete New Member

Hi. I'm selling my 1998 Suburban SLT 2500. It is equipped with a 454 big block and four wheel drive. 150,100 miles. Runs extremely well and is an incredibly strong truck. I am the second owner and the truck has been well taken care of. It is fully loaded with leather, front and rear DVD player, Sirius, remote starter, rear camera (makes hooking up a trailer easy) and cd player. Power everything, Heated front seats. Third row seating. Tow package. Front and rear A/C control. The truck needs absolutely nothing. Overall the truck is in very good condition. In the past year I have replaced the A/C compressor, alternator, starter, battery, front and rear brakes (including rotors, pads and shoes), brake master cylinder, serviced the transmission, replaced the valve cover gaskets, and some other odds and ends.

The body is very good with no major dents or blemishes. There is one very small spot of rust above the windshield. The interior is very comfortable. There is a tear in the driver's seat.

Price is $6,000

Please call with any questions 302 - 593 - 6400. You can also e-mail me at pkirsh *at* kirshtitle.com.

Thanks for looking.

Peter
    Front.jpg Dash.jpg back seats.jpg Rear.jpg
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet ride.. One of the Last good ones....
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, if I needed a 2500 I'd be thinking about this. Sadly I can't use it. I think area code 302 is Delaware?