Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1999 GMC Jimmy Transmission Problem

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by satrianofamily, Sep 13, 2013.

1. satrianofamily

satrianofamily New Member

Hi Everyone! My name is Matt and I have an issue that just happened this morning. I have a 1999 GMC Jimmy that will not shift into reverse and it also has to rev very high to shift from 1st into 2nd. I was able to slowly get home after dropping my wife off at work. We currently have one vehicle and it is very important that I figure out what is happening. I have read a couple of the posts on this site and it appears that others have had this issue as well. I am curious if anyone has any advice as to where I should start looking after checking the fluids, which are full, and adding some JB tranny helper. Any advice that anyone has would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

****THREAD MOVED****
    To The
    GENERAL CHEVY/GM TECH SECTION