1999 GMC Suburban k1500 Cargo/Double Door Parts?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by XeroReflux, Feb 14, 2013.

1. XeroReflux

XeroReflux New Member

Does anyone know where I can get the upper and lower latch, or the door handle assembly for the driver side cargo door? I am having a heck of a time finding them. I can find the handle, the door seal and that's about it. Thanks.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

Welcome to the Site......:glasses:.........Some of the Outlets to check, are G.M.Parts Club.....G.M.Parts Direct,

The Diagram below is from G.M.Parts Direct, and it looks like it has the items you've mentioned.......for pricing just click on any of Blue Highlights

[​IMG]

[ 8 ] BODY HARDWARE / BACK DOOR / DOOR & COMPONENTS / Latch latch DUAL SWING TYPE, Upper

[ 9 ] BODY HARDWARE / BACK DOOR / DOOR & COMPONENTS / Latch latch DUAL SWING TYPE, Lower

[ 15 ] BODY HARDWARE / BACK DOOR / DOOR & COMPONENTS / Upper hinge upper hinge DUAL SWING TYPE, door side Right

[ 15 ] BODY HARDWARE / BACK DOOR / DOOR & COMPONENTS / Upper hinge upper hinge DUAL SWING TYPE, body side Left
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Or LMC might have them at a better price..