1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1999 S10 Xtreme

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by 95_5spd, Dec 30, 2013.

1. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

Basically I'm just trying to find a factory GM fender off another truck either in a yard or someone selling parts. I could get a new fender anywhere for cheap brand new but then I run the risk of if being cheap metal and worth basically nothing. Finding a brand new GM fender would cost a bunch so I'm not doing that. I'm pretty sure I can find one in good quality like a factory one but to me if I could find a used one in good condition already painted then that's so much easier. Otherwise I would have to have it painted and all that.

That is a good deal for those wheels. Should look awesome. What do you have done to your truck?
  2. Gramps43

Gramps43 Member 1 Year

Not a whole lot, I had to replace the grille when I busted the original so it's black w/polished al. bars in the spaces. I debadged and destriped it except for the S10 on the sides. And 2" lowering springs up front and 3" lowering blocks w/removal of second leaf in the rear. I have a new grille with 98 style lights and a 98 black bumper waiting in the wings for drier and warmer weather for install. After that I need to get over to Pick & Pull and look for a pass. side frt. fender and hood in black. Then buff out and wax the body so she looks sharp.
  3. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

Sounds like some good plans. I can't wait till warmer weather. I wanna work on my truck so bad.
  4. Gramps43

Gramps43 Member 1 Year

You and me both, I hate rain yet I chose to live in a very rainy area, 87" avg. maybe I should have my head examined.:happy:
  5. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

My problem is 20 degree weather and snow. I wanna do a nice detail on my truck. Get a clay bar on it and really shine it up.
  6. Gramps43

Gramps43 Member 1 Year

Sounds like a winner.:great:
  7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Try andysautosport.com for the body parts. See what they're pricing compares to against lmc. The Hedman headers lmc lists for my suburban are about $150-225 more than Andy's
  8. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

Just checked them out. I think I've been on that site before but they have a lot of stuff on there. Gonna have to go on there more often.

Extreme Dimensions has an Xtreme valance for $220. Side skirt pieces are around 60 a piece. No luck finding front fender. All I found was fiberglass ones which were pricey. I'll have to search later when I'm on my computer.
  9. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

fender is the same as a regular s10. It just has the extreme molding on it
  10. 95_5spd

95_5spd Member 100 Posts

Yea i know. That place only has fiberglass fenders from what i found so far