1999 S10 Xtreme

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by 95_5spd, Dec 30, 2013.

1. 95_5spd

95_5spd Active Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Basically I'm just trying to find a factory GM fender off another truck either in a yard or someone selling parts. I could get a new fender anywhere for cheap brand new but then I run the risk of if being cheap metal and worth basically nothing. Finding a brand new GM fender would cost a bunch so I'm not doing that. I'm pretty sure I can find one in good quality like a factory one but to me if I could find a used one in good condition already painted then that's so much easier. Otherwise I would have to have it painted and all that.

That is a good deal for those wheels. Should look awesome. What do you have done to your truck?

2. Gramps43

Gramps43 Member 1 Year

Not a whole lot, I had to replace the grille when I busted the original so it's black w/polished al. bars in the spaces. I debadged and destriped it except for the S10 on the sides. And 2" lowering springs up front and 3" lowering blocks w/removal of second leaf in the rear. I have a new grille with 98 style lights and a 98 black bumper waiting in the wings for drier and warmer weather for install. After that I need to get over to Pick & Pull and look for a pass. side frt. fender and hood in black. Then buff out and wax the body so she looks sharp.

3. 95_5spd

Sounds like some good plans. I can't wait till warmer weather. I wanna work on my truck so bad.

4. Gramps43

Gramps43 Member 1 Year

You and me both, I hate rain yet I chose to live in a very rainy area, 87" avg. maybe I should have my head examined.:happy:

ChevyFan likes this.
  5. 95_5spd

My problem is 20 degree weather and snow. I wanna do a nice detail on my truck. Get a clay bar on it and really shine it up.

6. Gramps43

Gramps43 Member 1 Year

Sounds like a winner.:great:

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Try www.andysautosport.com for the body parts. See what they're pricing compares to against lmc. The Hedman headers lmc lists for my suburban are about $150-225 more than Andy's

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    ChevyFan likes this.
  8. 95_5spd

Just checked them out. I think I've been on that site before but they have a lot of stuff on there. Gonna have to go on there more often.

Extreme Dimensions has an Xtreme valance for $220. Side skirt pieces are around 60 a piece. No luck finding front fender. All I found was fiberglass ones which were pricey. I'll have to search later when I'm on my computer.

9. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

fender is the same as a regular s10. It just has the extreme molding on it

10. 95_5spd

Yea i know. That place only has fiberglass fenders from what i found so far