Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1999 suburban auto dim mirror

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ndfan, Apr 3, 2010.

1. ndfan

ndfan New Member

I have a 99 burb with what seems to be auto dim drivers mirror,the mirror worked fine until 2 days ago,now it seems to be stuck in dim mode any way to fix this without buying a new one,btw the rear view mirror does not dim,at least it has'nt in the 3 months I've owned it.

2. jedepsub

jedepsub Rockstar

Question is there a green light on next to the 2 buttons on the view mirror? IF there is no green light on, that means it is turned off.

3. ndfan

ndfan New Member

No green light on,I have checked all the fuses.I don't see a switch to turn it off/on. Any ideas is there a way to turn it on? Thanks

4. ndfan

ndfan New Member

ok figured out to turn it on,light is now green,but the outside mirror is still in the tinted mode.Is the mirror bad,a sensor? Thanks