Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

1999 Tahoe Electrical Diagram Needed

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by cqlink, Sep 7, 2010.

1. cqlink

cqlink New Member

I keep hearing a "clicking" noise coming from my inside fuse box when I start the truck. I looked under the dash and I can see a couple of splices which I think were made when the PO installed a VIPER alarm.

I have a few electrical glitches. Dome light override worked fine until I pulled the fuse for my daytime running lights. 4X4 indicator light switch works intermittently. 4X4 works correctly when I hit the switch but the indicator lights go on off. They usually won't stay on.

Not sure if any of this is related to the clicking I hear at the fuse box but thought I'd mention it in case anyone knows what's going on.

If anyone has the link or a page of the fuse box cartoon, please post.

Thanks!