1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

1st SYNTHETICS: I would like to introduce my self...

Discussion in '1st Synthetics' started by 1st Synthetics, Feb 23, 2009.

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wanted to Formally introduce myself,
    My Name is Scott Douglass, I am the Founder of 1st SYNTHETICS.
    1st SYNTHETICS is an Independent AMSOIL Dealer. AMSOIL is the First in Synthetics, witch were introduced in 1972. I lam committed to helping others in the Automotive Performance Community with anything and everything that I can, whether you buy from me or not. I am here to help where I can.
    Sure I could try and sell at retail to everone, but like I said I am here to help. Anyone and everyone who contacts me about purchasing Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants will be shown how to get every Amsoil product at wholesale cost!!!
    Never worry about paying high retail prices for your Synthetic Lubricants again!!!! (Unless you just WANT to pay more...)

I will post more product information shortly, along with a special for this month.

Thank you,

Scott Douglass
    1st SYNTHETICS

scott@1st-synthetics.com
    1st-synthetics.com
    248-721-1002
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Glad to have you aboard Scott. Welcome!
  3. 1st Synthetics

Thanks for having me. I see everyone here has a passion about their vehicles as I do.
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome, Scott. Will look forward to your posts.
  5. 1st Synthetics

I am ordering a duel by-pass oil filtration system for my truck. I will take pictures and do a how to for everyone.
  6. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for your contribution to the site Scott!
  7. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

alright, now i need to sell all 26 quarts of penns oil platinum i bought on sale to my uncle, and switch to amsoil!
  8. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome Scott! Being a Duramax owner myself, I am interested in the products that work best for diesels (and the results of your duel-bypass system you are installing).
  9. 1st Synthetics

Sending you a PM.